Natura y Paisajes

Sunday, April 30, 2006

En tierra de Van Gogh

en tierra de Van Gogh



The amazing thing of these sequences of significant events, is that as I change progressively and positively inwards according with the project, the up built experiences not just made a mark in my personality, but also I can sense the environment outside changing in visible new small ways… I am aware now in how the friendly of the cosmos affects and melts the surroundings and my steps in a harmonic sequence of frames. I also feel at moments, that because of all these new events, happening not just within myself but probably inside other persons, the progress of cosmic mind and the Supremes grow in the sum of its own evolutionary elements, made happier the deeper insinuation approach of the spirit in our planet life.



 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home